Are you interested in leading a 2-5 day workshop in an amazing location? We are looking for world-class, unique, INSPIRING talents in various fields to lead fun, dynamic and immersive experiences that will help shape the future of Ace Camps.
Can you teach Dance? Painting? Specialty Cooking? Knitting? Are you a well-known specialist in your field? Do you have a large social media following? Perhaps you are well-connected in your community and could take a small group of guests on an insider's art tour of your city.
We are open to all kinds of ideas!
We have collaborated with the some of the most talented creatives on earth, you may have heard of some of them:
Ace Camps will take care of all administration, guest communication and logistics regarding your workshop and the trip in general. We will also assist in managing your transportation to the workshop location should this be necessary. The Ace Camp Director or Trip Designer will work with you, the workshop instructor, to finalize a syllabus and schedule.
ACE CAMP INSTRUCTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- A course description outline for use on the website and itinerary documents. That is, the day-to-day planning of your workshop.
- In some cases you will be asked to help with on-the-ground logistics depending on the workshop location.
- The Ace Camp Instructor may provide a written document for the participants to give as a hand-out for the workshop.
- Profile photos that we can use for marketing purposes.
- Before the trip, we request that you market your workshop through your website, newsletters and social media to your followers. Ace Camps will also be marketing your workshop via various media channels. We can provide you with marketing images as needed.
ACE CAMP INSTRUCTOR EXPENSES AND FEES
Ace Camps will cover the following:
- Your travel expenses to the workshop location
- Accommodation during the workshop
- All meals during the workshop
- An instructor fee
Ready to apply? Fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can!
INFORMATION FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSAL
If you have any questions about the application please email email@example.com